Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Day at BYU-Idaho

Well, I am now in Rexburg, Idaho. It was a long drive! Adam flew up to Seattle to drive down with me. It took us 15 hours! My poor car was so tired by the time we got to the motel in Idaho Falls. Here's my car the day before, right after I had packed it up. While I was packing, the neighbor boys were asking me questions like, "Are you going camping?" and "Do you have any kids?"
Here is Spencer playing on my bed in my dorm room. It took us a while to get him down.




Here is my side of the dorm room. As of right now, I'm not sharing the room with anyone. My friend who I was supposed to room with never showed up. I'm not sure if this means that I'll have my own room for a semester or if someone will move in.


Our lovely bathroom!

Our living room. Right now it looks like a prison. Any ideas on how to spruce it up?



Our kitchen. Yesterday, my roomie Rosie and I went grocery shopping , so I now have food!


I'm on my way out to go to a dance/party thing for new freshman, but stay tuned for more pictures from my second and third day here!

1 comment:

Brandon and Becca said...

Put multicolor Christmas lights around the top of the ceiling.