Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day two and three...

Well, here are some pictures from today. Right now I'm so exhausted, but it was worth it to go to all of the activities. This is from the breakfast this morning. Look at all those freshmen!

This was at the service project. We ran out of towels for the hygiene kit, so they turned up the music and it turned into a dance while we waited for more towels.

This is at the service project. We made hygiene kits and baby hats.

These are some of the girls in my dorm hall. And there is also a random guy that came into the picture!

I don't even want to know what kind of issues those people are having!

This is a picture of me, my friend Mary (blonde hair) and her roommate Jen at I-night.


Mary trying to help me get up after I fell in the bungee-run. My belt was broken, so I couldn't get back up once I fell.

Mary and I racing. I'm trying not to fall over again, so I didn't win the second time, but the first time I did!


I start classes on Monday. I'm really excited! Tomorrow is our first Sunday with our new ward. It will be great to meet all new people. Plus, it will be my first time in Relief Society. At least I'm in a student ward though. :D

No comments: