Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can you dodge this?


Tonight our ward had a dodge ball activity and our team definitely rocked it! We only lost one game. And, not to brag or anything, but I definitely kept our team fighting during our first game. I was the only person left on our team, and I basically thought we were finished, but I was able to catch a ball, getting one of my teammates back in, and then from there we won. It was a lot of fun, and I'm definitely going to have a bruise on my arm tomorrow (why do guys have to throw the balls so hard and fast?) but it was worth it!

We just finished reading Holes in my YA Lit class. It was a really fast and easy read. Right now we're reading The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale; it's been pretty slow getting into it, but hopefully it will get better soon.