Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just a little post...


This is mainly for Jacob because I know how you freak out when people don't update their blogs! I've been working hard and studying hard and don't really have time for much else except for on the weekends. Classes are going good. I'm really enjoying all of them. The roommates are good too. We've been up to our usual quirks. Oh, and I recently got a new calling in my new ward. I am a gospel doctrine teacher! I got to teach on Sunday and it went really well, and I only have to teach every other week. Luckily, we're learning about Doctrine and Covenants and Church History this year, so it's nothing too tough! Anyway, that's what's goin' on with me. And you're welcome Jacob!

2 comments:

Mike and Sheena said...

Your other siblings check these things too! (Can you tell I am no English geek.. Dumb Spelling)Sounds like you have the life of any College Student!

Jake said...

thanks Loop. Oh and Bean there wasn't any spelling mistakes that I saw.