Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back in the Burg!

I got back to Rexburg last Saturday so that I could help with the freshman orientation. Little did I know that that consisted of me standing outside in the bitter cold for 2 1/2 hours with my partner Mr. Collins. Oh boy!

I moved into my new apartment! (Pictures to come soon). It is so much nicer than the dorms!

This semester is going to be a busy one. I'm working in the mornings at 4:00 cleaning one of the buildings on campus, and then I go to class right after that till about 2:00 in the afternoon! Whew! I'm going to be tired! Luckily, I've had training in working at odd hours from working the graveyard shift this last summer!

Sorry that this post is so bland. I promise that I'll take pictures soon of my new apartment and of all the snow!

1 comment:

Paul and Nicole VanderWerff said...

I was so excited to see you at Christmas and hear about your last semester at school. I am glad you like your new apartment. Hopefully you can use our gift to fill up your cabinet in the kitchen. Good Luck on this semester. Talk to you soon.