Sunday, March 20, 2011

21st Birthday!

Today is my 21st birthday! It is so weird. I can't believe how one day I can be a young kid, dreaming about the day when I'm an adult and in college and thinking that 21 is such an old age, and the next day it is actually happening.

So, since my birthday is on a Sunday, I decided to celebrate it yesterday. My friend Julie and I went down to Idaho Falls in the morning and did baptisms for the dead. Then we met up with my friends Mari and Merinda and Merinda's sister, Whitney and we did a little shopping and then went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was a lot of fun!




1 comment:

stephanie rachel said...

I miss you so much! Happy late birthday! I hope that it was grand! I will be doing the same in a couple weeks...that is turning 21! How did we get to be this old? I definatly don't feel like i'm this old! I wish that I could stay little forever! Things were so much easier then!