Thursday, December 11, 2008

Spirit Conference!


Next semester, I'm volunteering with Get Connected, which is the orientation program for new freshman. Last weekend, we had a conference up in the Tetons (which was very cold and icy, and yes I did fall! I have the bruises to prove it!). I'm going to be what is called an I-Rep, where basically I'm ushering at all events and helping with games at the barbecue. They put us with partners, and mine reminded me of Collins from the LDS version of "Pride and Prejudice". I swear, at this little mini-dance that we had, both slow dances he was by my side in no less than 2 miliseconds after the song had started asking me if I wanted to dance. Of course, being the very nice person I am, I accepted. Anyway, this picture is of my group. It was a lot of fun!

No comments: